- 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.
- When using your product, follow the instructions below: Before first use: Wash the pan with a soft sponge, hot water and mild soap or detergent, and dry it thoroughly with a soft towel. Then grease the inside with cooking oil and place it over heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Finally, remove excess oil with absorbent paper towels. This process reduces the likelihood of food sticking to the bottom and increases resistance to corrosion. Your product is ready to be used.
- During use: Carbon steel is an excellent conductor of heat and maintains the temperature efficiently; however, to avoid damage to the product's base, we recommend using it on low or medium heat.
When using on induction or glass ceramic cooktops, always lift the pan when moving it to prevent scratches.
- Do not immerse a hot pan in cold water. Wait until the pan has cooled down to wash it.
- When using this product in the oven, remove the silicone sleeve.
- After each use: Wash the pan with a soft sponge and mild soap or detergent. Make sure the pan is completely dry and then apply a thin layer of cooking oil to both the inside and outside of the pan to protect it from corrosion.
Store the pan in a dry place.
- Caring for Pan: After using the pan for a long time, oil and fat may build up inside the pan. This layer enhances the product's performance, but you can use an abrasive sponge to remove it.Repeat the process of preparing the pan's surface as needed and always apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the pan before storing it. Attention: The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the pan.
- This product may not be modified.
- After use, some superficial staining may occur, which is common for cast iron products. Over time, even if all care instructions contained in this manual are followed, rust spots may appear on the inside or outside surface of the pan, which is perfectly normal for cast iron products.
- Do not wash the pan in the dishwasher.
- Never leave it soaking in water.
- Important: This utensil has a protective layer of sunflower oil. Upon receiving the product, it is normal for surface color variation to occur. To homogenize and recover the visual appearance of your product, just spread a thin layer of edible oil again.