Get your friends together and prepare a delicious feast. With Tramontina's Grano 1.9 L stainless steel griddle pan with interior non-stick Starflon Premium coating, your dishes will be juicy and easy to make.
Ideal for grilling meat, fish and vegetables with its functional shape that makes cooking easier. It also features a tri-ply body (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) technology, which distributes heat evenly for faster cooking while saving energy.
It also keeps your food warm for longer! Stylish and sophisticated, it is perfect for adding beauty to your kitchen and when serving at the table. This versatile product can be used on different types of cooktops and helps you when cleaning, as it is dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 26cm x 26cm
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.