Some products are indispensable in our kitchen, like Tramontina Grano stainless steel frying pan set tri-ply body and long handle 3 Pc.
Very convenient with its modern design, it has a tri-ply body (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel), which speeds up the cooking process. The rounded corners make it easier to clean and it can go in the dishwasher on a daily basis.
Its sophisticated appearance is impressive due to the high-gloss finish, making this the perfect item for serving at the table. It is highly versatile and can be used on various types of cooktops: gas, electric, glass ceramic and induction.
- Frying pan Grano 20cm 1.2L
- Frying pan Grano 26cm 2.2L
- Frying pan Grano 30cm 3.4L
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.