Make delicious dishes with Tramontina's 7.3 L stainless steel square casserole dish with tri-ply body, handles and glass lid from the Grano line and take to your table all the beauty that a stainless steel cooking pot can offer with this super modern and stylish design.
With this casserole dish, you will combine convenience with style, good taste and beauty when preparing meals for yourself and for your family.
Its tri-ply body (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) technology provides faster and uniform cooking and keeps food warm for longer and its distinctive stainless steel design will not release any particles into the food.
The lid fits perfectly and the frying pan can be used on gas, electric, glass ceramic and induction cookers.
It can also be washed in the dishwasher on a daily basis without damaging its efficiency or quality.
More economy, health, technology and beautiful moments for you and your family.
Product dimensions: (length x width x height): 376x 288x 169 mm.
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.