Your cooking experiences will get a special touch with Tramontina's 32 cm 5.2 L stainless steel wok with tri-ply body, lid and long handle from the Grano line.
Made entirely of highly durable stainless steel, which does not release any particles into the food, it maintains its original quality. With a clean look with no corners, it's very easy to clean and can be washed in the dishwasher on a daily basis.
The tri-ply base (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) technology distributes heat evenly for faster cooking, which keeps food warm for longer and It also saves energy.
Its modern, sophisticated design with a high-gloss finish makes it a perfect choice to be taken to the table. This versatile frying pan with a 32-cm diameter and lid can be used on gas, electric, glass ceramic and induction cookers.
Product dimensions: (length x width x height): 580x 345x 174 mm.
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.