Have more convenience and good taste with Tramontina's 30 cm 3.4 L shallow stainless steel frying pan with long handle, tri-ply body and interior non-stick Starflon Premium coating from the Grano line.
Perfect for making a variety of dishes, it is made with tri-ply body technology (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel), which speeds up the cooking process. Its sophisticated design adds beauty to your table with its elegant high-gloss finish.
Designed to make your daily routine easier with its rounded corners for easier cleaning, it can also go in the dishwasher on a daily basis. This versatile product can be used on gas, electric, glass ceramic and induction cookers.
Product dimensions: (length x width x height): 533x 316x 90 mm.
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.