Beauty that goes from the kitchen to the table.
With Tramontina's 20 cm 3.5 L stainless steel deep casserole dish with tri-ply body, lid and handles from the Grano line, you will be able to prepare your meals with convenience, guaranteeing the quality of your dishes.
Made entirely of stainless steel, it does not release any particles into the food, keeping it healthy and flavorful.
This Tramontina casserole dish combines design with state-of-the-art technology in its manufacture, bringing to your daily routine the tri-ply body (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel), which provides faster and more uniform cooking as it distributes heat evenly.
Functionality and beauty that can't go amiss in your daily routine.
Product dimensions: (length x width x height): 296x 209x 152 mm.
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.