Your cooking experiences will get a special touch with Tramontina's 1.7 L stainless steel saucepan with tri-ply body, lid and long handle from the Grano line.
Designed to make your moments in the kitchen easier, it combines state-of-the-art technology with a sophisticated design in a harmonious and stylish way.
Made entirely of stainless steel, which does not release any particles, it has a tasteful high-gloss finish.
Its distinguished beauty and modern design make this saucepan the best choice for your table. Its tri-ply body (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly for faster and more uniform cooking, which saves energy and keeps food warm for longer.
It has a 16 cm diameter and lid that fits perfectly. The convenience can be noticed when cleaning. Its slick design with round corners makes it quicker to clean and it can be washed in the dishwasher on a daily basis.
In addition, this saucepan can be used on gas, electric, glass ceramic and induction cookers.
Product dimensions: (length x width x height): 359x 167x 127 mm.
Product Handling / Safety Instructions:
- The maximum capacity for cooking is 3/4 of the total volume of the item.
- Before using the frying pan for the first time, remove all tags and wash it. After that, grease the surface with oil and heat the pan up on low heat for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of your frying pan. Let it cool down and wash it with sponge and mild detergent in lukewarm water. Rinse it.
- When preparing food, always use low or medium heat, which helps preserve nutrients.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas cooker, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pan. If using a hot plate, it must be the same diameter or smaller than the bottom of the pan.
- To preserve the coating, do not use utensils with metallic tips. We recommend using only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils.
- Do not heat up food by placing one frying pan of the same diameter inside another. This is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum seal making it impossible to separate them.
- Do not leave an empty frying pan over a heat source.
- Only place hot pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Always let your frying pan cool down before immersing it in water.
- If you burn food, leave the frying pan to soak in water for a while before washing it.